With a quick search on amazon on “laser lights” it can be a crazy task to hunt down something that fits your holiday display needs well…. not until recently I came across these laser lights which I liked alot from 1byone the design of both of these laser lights are great I found something from each of them I liked alot as you will hear in the video below So today I am going to review the 1byone Outdoor and Indoor Christmas Laser Lights
- Amazing Illuminations – Plug in, turn on, and watch your garden or house be instantly saturated in gorgeous green and red lights. Perfect for creating a festival atmosphere.
- Broad Application – The laser lights can cover up to 2,100 square feet from a distance of 25 feet and can be set to twinkle, or simply stationary. It‘s perfect for Christmas and holiday entertainment, parties, landscape decoration, and anything else you can think of.
- Easy, Safe and Cost-effective – Never go through the trouble again of unwrapping and hanging Christmas lights just put in the ground, plug in, and enjoy festive year-round energy efficient lights that never need replacing.
- Automatic Timers – On at dusk or off at dawn. Set a timing mode using the remote control and the light will turn on the same time every day or night and turn off again either 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6 hours later.
- Weather Resistance – Rated IP65 light casing and with an IP44 power adapter. Hide it amongst your landscaping without worrying about snow, rain, dust, and intense sunlight.
- Designed for indoors and outdoors – Never again go through the trouble of unwrapping and hanging individual strands of Christmas lights. Simply place Christmas Laser Light in the ground outside or on the floor inside and enjoy festive year-round energy-efficient lights that never need replacing.
- Star and Christmas Tree Patterns – Perfect for creating a festive atmosphere, this Laser Light projects both red stars and green Christmas trees onto any garden, exterior surface, or interior room.
- Broad Application – The laser lights can cover up to 2,100 square feet from a distance of 25 feet and can be set to motion, twinkle, or simply stationary. It’s perfect for Christmas and holiday entertainment, parties, landscape decoration, and anything else you can think of.
- Automatic Timers – On at dusk and off at dawn. The integrated ambient light sensor will automatically turn the Laser Light on at sunset and off at sunrise. It can also be controlled manually using the button on the back of the light.
- Weather Resistance – Rated IP65 light casing, hide it among your landscaping without worrying about snow, rain, dust, and intense sunlight.
So you might be thinking “Well how does it work” it’s simple all you do is plug it into electricity. Both of them come with mounting into the wall while the wider plastic one without a remote can also be place onto a patio or deck railing. The aluminum model might be my favorite not just for the rough built quality but also the remote you don’t even have to leave your house to change the pattern or shut it off plus the lawn peg is made of aluminum too so it won’t break like other plastic ones.
After using these laser lights for a few weeks , I wasn’t able to find anything wrong you’re able to join in on the fun with your neighbors without putting up christmas lights and just plugging in one item and that’s it call it the “lazy man’s way of hanging holiday decorations”